Monday, July 29, 2019

Monday, July 29th, 2019















Hello everyone, I don't have much time, so bear with me.

I got transferred! Goodbye Seneca, Hello Bayside! I'll definitely miss The people in Seneca, but I'm stoked to be in southern Maryland again by the water. 

It was my birthday this week so we celebrated by having Cheesecake by the Chesapeake! 

A member in our ward owns a 1929 Plymouth, and he gave us a little ride. It was so fun, there were no seatbelts. 

I got the stitches out of my ankle today. The mission Doctor came down and did it himself. 

We met a family from England this week, so that combined with my British heritage gave me the drive to go home and make some Fish-n-Chips! Sorry, no pictures, we woofed it down. 

We went to a concert this week! Two ladies in the stake that play the violin and the piano had a concert, and it was a great activity! Many members invited non-members which was great to see! 

Sorry for the short e-mail, but I love y'all.

Elder Spurgeon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, October 9th, 2019

National Harbor, Maryland