Hello
all!
We
did service for a member of the ward this week. We weedeated his hill on his
property that is too steep for the lawnmower. We were completely covered in
grass when we were finished, but that didn't stop us from going and getting
some good seafood by the bay. It always smells so good in our area because
there are so many harbors along the Chesapeake that have great seafood.
I
spoke in Sacrament meeting this week. I was told I could choose my topic. That
was exciting for me because there are people that we teach that come and I
wanted to focus my talk on things they needed to hear, specifically for this
one guy. The sad thing was that he never showed up to church, but other people
said they enjoyed my talk.
We
went on a walk this morning down by the bay around the boardwalk and the pier.
We even spotted a common Maryland Blue crab! How exciting! I love serving in
this area so much!
My companion and I have grown a slight obsession with watermelons. It's our
favorite snack! It healthy, sweet, keeps us hydrated, and pretty cheap! We go
through 3 watermelons a week! My companion has a 6th sense with picking them
out. He always picks the reddest and the juiciest!
I've
started rolling up my coins I've collected over the course of my mission. I'm
at 32 dollars right now! I still have all the pennies to roll up and that
will be a task.
Love
you all,
Elder
Dallin Spurgeon
No comments:
Post a Comment