Monday, April 29, 2019

Monday, April 29th, 2019



Hello All,

Not much time.

We met a Jewish man during Passover and he gave us some Chocolate Motza

"This week was one of the most successful weeks." We met a young man named Kevin we passed to the Young Single Adult Ward. We met another young man named Devonte who apparently went on Trek when he was a teenager. He came to church. A lady named Nelma and her family came to church this week.

I was asked to speak in church, I rewrote my talk thrice times, and didn't use a lick of it. "We had lots of investigators that came to church, so the talk I gave was about the basic principles of the gospel. I was asked to speak for 8-10 min and I took 12 min. Not too bad."

We went to dinner with a man who is a recent convert. The funniest man I've ever met. He gave me a keychain from his trip to Rome he took the week before.

Sorry for the very short email,  that's what happens when you are short on time.

Callouts for transfers are tonight. Next week I could be anywhere... in Maryland.

Apparently, there is a new Avengers movie. Funny what you miss as a missionary.

Love you all,

Elder D.S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, October 9th, 2019

National Harbor, Maryland