Hello all! I'm going to make section headings for each paragraph I write!
Olney Exchange!
- I went on an Exchange with an Elder this week in my very first area! It was so weird being back. I got to see some ward members, and they remembered me! There is a lot of stuff that is in the apartment that I left, including protein powder, and a bench I made out of Cardboard! I totally reclaimed it. There was some stuff there that has been there even before I was there, like a bag of rice. It was cool to think how much I have changed in the time I left the area, to the time I went back.
Went to the VC!
- My companion gave a Baptismal interview this week at the Temple Visitor Center for about 45 minutes, so I got to go around and meet some missionaries that worked at the Visitor Center. It was pretty fun. If anyone comes through this area, I suggest coming to the D.C Temple Visitor Center.
Zone Conference!
- We had Zone conference last week and me and my companion got to train on teaching the law of Tithing. It was a great zone conference. We talked a lot about Prayer, Temple Covenants, and living a consecrated life. There was even some mention of a scripture memorization contest. They are all going down!
Interviews!
- We had interviews with our Mission President this week, which is always a highlight! President and Sister Johnson are some of the most fantastic people I know. We stayed throughout the whole day and went to all of the District Councils. Afterward, the President and his wife took us out for pizza!
Exchange with APs!
- We went on an exchange with the assistants to the president this week. It was more amazing than a regular exchange with the APs because I went with a mission long friend that I knew since my first area. I love that guy!
Testimonies!
- My companion and I bore our testimonies this week in Sacrament meeting. We wanted to thank them for their support and let them know how much we love the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the Savior, and let them know that we are here and more than willing to share the message of the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ with them, and have them read the Book of Mormon and come to church and be Baptised!
Sandwich!
- One night while lying in bed, me and my companion were talking about sandwiches, so I woke up the next morning and made a SLAM-WHICH!!! It was so amazingly delicious! I thought I better include a picture.
Found some Dineros!
- While knocking doors, I will pick up coins and put them in a bowl I have at the apartment. I carry this bowl to every area I go to. This week I hit the jackpot! I found a 50 dollar bill. Instead of taking it and buying a ton of chicken nuggets, I left it there in hopes of its owner finding it.
Cooked an egg on the stove.
- Not sure why, but I had the idea to cook an egg on the stove top. I did exactly that, I even used cooking spray, and it worked incredibly well. Almost too well... Like, it's not worth going back to using pans. Well anyways, I'm sure I will inform you of future brilliant ideas I have. Until then, take care!
Love you all!



No comments:
Post a Comment