Hello All!
This week I went to the city as you will be able to tell by the pictures! It was finally nice weather this time that I went to DC. The first time it was 95 degrees and 95% Humidity, the 2nd time I went it was cold and rainy, but today it was like 60 and just right! That made it more enjoyable. The highlights of the city today was probably the Natural History Museum, and the Capital Building. Because I can call my parents now, I called my mom right in front of the Capital Building. I realized I'm probably the first missionary to do that! If not oh well, you win some, you lose some.
The work in the area is really picking up! We found a lot more people this week to teach! We are trying to get them all to church now! Church is awesome! I have been reading the sacrament prayers during the sacrament and it really helps me understand the covenants I've made with God.
At church, I met a return missionary who got home a few days ago from the Trinidad and Tobago mission. I have a high School friend who is serving in that mission, so I went up to ask if he knew him. Turns out that was his last companion before coming home! Super cool!
Love you all! Enjoy the pictures!
Elder Dallin Spurgeon









No comments:
Post a Comment