Hello All! Not much to report this week. Halloween was nice. We were not allowed to go tracting, so we went around and got candy from members. We made our own Halloween dinner, which we were both very proud of. We tried to make it as Halloween themed as possible.
Whenever me and Elder Howes are tracting, and we see a sign that indicates there is a deaf child living in the neighborhood, we always get a picture of it with Elder Howes, because of course, he is my deaf child. We call whoever you train your "children." Surprisingly, we have already seen two signs so far. We knock the neighborhood to try to find the deaf child so Elder Howes can talk to them in ASL.
Something I realized this week is our area is full of retro diners. There are about 5 50's themed places to eat. Some members took us to one of them for dinner this week. Elder Howes and I both got fried chicken and waffles.
We were able to give 5 priesthood blessings this week. Last week my companion said, "I have not given any blessing so far". I told him not to worry, there will be many opportunities. Then the next week rolled around and we were asked by 5 people.
Love you all,



No comments:
Post a Comment