Hello everyone!
General Conference was just the best. So far on my mission, there has been a lot of changes and clarification in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It will be something I will always remember. It has been a regular good old week of missionary work here in Southern Maryland. We found a pink toilet, we went to a high school football game, we got a call from my mission President telling us that I am going to be transferred. He asked me to go to the White Plains area and also cover the Waldorf YSA ward and train a new ASL missionary. My companion right now is going to stay in the Calvert area and he will also be training another ASL missionary! ASL missionaries are on a different program than the English missionaries so they come in part way through the transfer. I'm not sure what my new address is, but I will let you know ASAP. By next week's email, I will be in a different area with a different companion, so until then God be with you.
Oh yeah! one year down, one year to go! That is really weird to think, holy snap, this is so weird, what the heck, oh boy! Well then, I love you guys so much it has been a great year and the next year is going to be even better!
Exciting times!!!
Elder Dallin McKay Spurgeon



No comments:
Post a Comment