Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Monday, May 14th 2018


Hello all.

This week I got transferred to the southern part of Maryland. I'm serving in the Calvert Ward. The area is so beautiful. We are right by the bay and there are a lot of sub-tropical plants. The weather has been getting worse, more humid and hotter each day. We live in the basement of a non-member home, and it is really nice. The other day, I witnessed one of the craziest lightning storms I have ever been known Saturday night. It was spectacular. My companion and I sat in the car and watched the storm.

I have had a lot of thought this week about gaining a better relationship with our Heavenly Father. As I was thinking, it is the most important thing we can do while living on this earth. Everything we do should bring us closer to Heavenly Father and should be things that will prepare to return with him 

The highlight of my week was Mother's Day and getting to Skype my Mom and my family. It was so great to see how they were doing and to let them know how I was doing. They asked me to bear my testimony which I was super incredibly grateful for. We also said a family prayer. I love you MOM! 

Elder Dallin Spurgeon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, October 9th, 2019

National Harbor, Maryland