Monday, April 9, 2018

Monday, April 9th 2018





As you can tell by the pictures, there are so many beautiful trees around here in the springtime. They are everywhere. Something that I have grown to appreciate on my mission is public transportation, it is pretty efficient here in Maryland. It is fun to talk to people on the bus, and it's where the good stories come from. 

Some exciting news is that one of our investigators is being baptized on the 14th of April, he is so excited and has demonstrated so much faith in the sacrifices he has made to make to enter into the covenant of baptism. 

A funny/cool story: We were at 5 Guys with a member, and she asked us if we would go talk to the person frying the burgers and invite him to the visitor center. We asked her if she knew him and she said no, I just feel like you should. So we went over and invited him to the visitor center and left him with a card with our phone number on it. Hopefully, he will reach out to us. 

Our stake has an upcoming Stake Conference with two guests, Elder Stevenson and Elder Gong. I am super excited for this Stake Conference.  The last time this stake was visited by an Apostle was 15 years ago. 

Transfers are coming up this week. I will keep you in touch with what happens. So many wonderful/crazy experiences so far on the Mission. I am excited to see what happens. 

Enjoy the pictures!

Elder Dallin Spurgeon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, October 9th, 2019

National Harbor, Maryland