Friday, February 16, 2018

Wednesday, February 14th

Hello and Happy Valentine's Day. Super Cool story, we got a call from the Visitors Center Telling us that there was a man namad David that wanted to meet with us ASAP. We drove immediately to his house and he was in the driveway waiting for us and he hurried us in and sat us down and told us, "The reason I have called you guys here today is because I need help to stop smoking". We have been meeting with him regularly and, he has a strong desire to change his life, and with the help of Jesus Christ, he can make that change. He has also accepted to be baptised. 

We had a lesson this week where a man had a lot of questions and concerns concerning Joseph Smith. We told him that every thing rests on whether or not the Book Of Mormon is true. I can testify that the Book Of Mormon is true, and it contains the fullness of the Gospel. President Monson said, " If you do not have a testimony of the Book of Mormon, do that which is necessary to obtain one". I'm guessing what he meant by that is to read and pray about The Book Of Mormon with a sincere heart and real intent every day. 

Love you all

Keep the flame of faith alive.

Elder Spurgeon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, October 9th, 2019

National Harbor, Maryland