Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Monday, May 27th, 2019







Hello All! 

Its been a very busy week! 

We had Zone Conference this week which is always an event! We had scripture memorization contest, cooking demonstrations, training on apartment cleaning, and car inspections! There is a senior missionary that posts new meal ideas each week on the mission page, and Elder Newbold and I have been trying them out. They have been really good! I included some of the meals that we made in the pictures!  

There is a senior missionary that always passes out bananas, and he was at zone conference so he gave everyone a banana! We left our Bananas is the car for a few hours in 90-degree weather, and you would not believe the transformation that took place in those bananas. They turned jet black! It was super strange. 

We also had interviews this week with our Mission President, and it was actually the last interview I will get with him because he is leaving next month for home. It will be really sad to see President and Sister Johnson leave. Since it was President's last interviews, he gave everyone a blessing and it was very special. Elder Newbold and I had our Interview last so we got to go and have dinner with President Johnson. He was just reminiscing on the past 3 years of his mission, and he had some good stories to tell. 

It has been a busy week, and this next week should be very hot, and very humid, so hopefully, I live! 

Love you all! 

Elder Dallin Spurgeon 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, October 9th, 2019

National Harbor, Maryland