Friday, July 6, 2018
Monday, July 2nd 2018
Sorry, this won't be much of an E-mail this week. Instead, I decided to add pictures from the trip I took up to Washington D.C. It was super awesome. I loved looking at all the monuments and buildings and going around in the museums. My favorite part was getting a picture in front of the Washington Monument for my little sister Emma, her last request for me before I left was to get a picture in front of the big pointy building. It was a lot of walking and got up to 95 degrees with an uncomfotable amount of humidity, but is was all worth it. If you ever wonder who is a member of the church in the city, be a missionary and walk around all day and members will come up to you and talk to you. It happened 10-12 times. The city is a great place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment