Thursday, October 12, 2017

He is in the MTC!!!

We dropped Dallin off at the MTC!! He had a smile on his face and he was EXCITED!!! We heard from him twice yesterday.

His e-mail address is:
Dallin.spurgeon@myldsmail.net

Mailing address until October 31st:
Elder Dallin McKay Spurgeon
Oct 31-DC North Mission
2005 N 900 E Unit 242
Provo, UT 84602


Hey Mom, Its Elder Spurgeon, I get to E-mail you one last time, before my first p day. I found my room and my first class alright and I am super excited to serve the Lord. I love you so much! Tell everyone else I love them. Don't worry about me, I will be safe and my testimony will grow and I will be able to help so many people. Thank you for raising me in a way that I am able to serve a mission. Love you, Elder Spurgeon.



Hey Mom plus family. I get to email you one more time. It has been a crazy day. I am all settled down and am feeling good. It turns out that I will be in the MTC for three whole weeks, not ten days. The spirit was so strong the whole day. I am allowed to check my emails everyday but only allowed to respond on p days. My p days in the MTC are Tuesdays. One of my roommates was in grandma and grandpa ward. He lives in McCall. My companion is Elder Davis. Super animated guy. I know this is a lot of information. I am excited though. Email you on Tuesday. 
Love you, Elder Spurgeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, October 9th, 2019

National Harbor, Maryland